Genomic Health is a global healthcare company that provides actionable genomic information to personalize cancer treatment decisions. The company's lead product, the Oncotype DX® breast cancer test, has been shown to predict the likelihood of chemotherapy benefit as well as recurrence in invasive breast cancer and has been shown to predict the likelihood of recurrence in ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS). In addition to this widely adopted test, Genomic Health provides the Oncotype DX colon cancer test, the first multi-gene expression test developed for the assessment of risk of recurrence in patients with stage II and stage III disease.
Genomic Health has a robust pipeline focused on developing tests to optimize the treatment of prostate and renal cell cancers, as well as additional treatment decisions in breast and colon cancers. The company is based in Redwood City, California with European headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. For more information, please visit, www.GenomicHealth.com. To learn more about Oncotype DX tests, visit: www.OncotypeDX.com and www.mybreastcancertreatment.org
- Develop and execute projects to accomplish Genomic Health Inc. digital strategy objectives on schedule and within budget.
- Develop detailed RFP documentation in collaboration with key stakeholders to clearly define digital projects.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional groups (marketing, corporate communications, IT, medical, commercial operations and research) to create and publish relevant content.
- Understand and track the latest social media technologies and best in class programs: state of the art search technologies and techniques, social media, and search.
- Create benchmarks, analytics/metrics and policies in order to measure and track effectiveness and communicate with stakeholders.
- Analyze the performance and effectiveness of overall digital projects and provide timely communication with stakeholders
- Several years of project and program management experience, preferably in healthcare or biotech industry.
- Strong multi-disciplinary collaboration and relationship management experience.
- Experience using Google Analytics, developing custom reporting and event tracking.
- Significant technical training and technical marketing experience including customer-facing roles.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the web development process, life cycle of a website and online promotions.
- Passionate about digital media; strong team building skills; deep commitment to excellence.
PLEASE - NO CALLS FROM EXTERNAL RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE