Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Assure that the Supply Chain of drug products have the identity, strength, quality, and purity; assure the quality and consistency of companies’ services according to all applicable regulatory guidelines and SOP’s through management support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan Production schedules across multiple Supply Chains, both internally and externally with the help of manual tools, and MRP/MPS
- Coordinates with internal groups to ensure timelines can be met - ensure that material is released in time to meet company’s objectives (including analytical data and mfg. records while ensuring compliance to relevant standards and specifications);
- Coordinates the clinical and commercial forecast to synchronize with the manufacturing schedule, including shipments, samples request, shelf-life plan and any other related tasks.
- Establish, maintain, and manage inventory positions of drug substance and drug product for multiple company programs.
- Suggest and implement alternative solutions to problems;
- Assess issue and lead in the development of alternative with all site personnel;
- Apply resourcefulness to create practical procedures/solutions to address strict regulations;
- Organizes meeting as necessary.
- Supports Production Supervision as necessary (10-20% travel)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in related field require along with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or related industry.
Title level (Associate Manager, Manager, or Sr. Manager) will be determined based on skills and experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match, as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE