The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for designing and optimizing business processes and systems in Genomic Health's Commercial Operations and Laboratory Operations departments. The Senior Business Analyst acts as the interface between business units and technology teams. He/she will support process improvement and product launches through all phases of the project.
Business Process Development
- Work with department leads to analyze existing processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop detailed documentation (process flow charts, business requirements documents) to aid in the development and refinement of new processes.
- Quantify return on investment, including quality and efficiency gains, to assist in prioritization of projects.
- Provide input and support to business during implementation phase, including carrying out software user testing, composing SOPs, and/or conducting employee training.
- Serve as frontline support in troubleshooting process and systems issues post-launch.
- Lead and/or participate in project team meetings.
- Provide project status updates in both verbal and written format.
- Assist the project manager in developing detailed project timelines.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Works with minimal guidance to deliver on medium to high complexity projects:
- Quickly develops a detailed understanding of the processes and systems utilized by the business area
- Consolidates input from business, technical, and executive stakeholders
- Works with team members to negotiate project timeline and scope to make best use of resources
- Overcomes challenges to move projects forward
- Efficiently manages multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Designs processes that will scale over time
- Analyzes and documents complex business processes.
- Effectively mines data to identify pain points and inform business process design
- Documents complex business processes using industry standard techniques
- Demonstrates outstanding written and verbal communication skills:
- Delivers well-organized, informative presentations and documents
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates knowledge and capabilities that inspire the confidence of team members
- BS/MS in Sciences or equivalent.
- 5-8 years of experience in commercial or laboratory operations, at least 3 of which involved business analysis, process development, or project management.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE