Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Performs biological analyses on products, in-process materials, raw materials and stability studies in support of the company’s quality program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs biological tests on raw materials, in-process and final product material and/or research samples.
• Maintains laboratory supplies.
• Reviews and updates control test procedures and SOPs.
• Performs deviation investigations.
• Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
• Participates in required training activities.
• Gathers data and documents test results.
• Completes test records and reviews data; reports any quality anomalies.
• Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
• May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
• May assist in validation and/or development of new analytical methods and techniques.
• May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D.
• May participate in the qualification of QC laboratory equipment.
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or equivalent
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match, as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Disclaimer: Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE