Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The successful candidate is a medical sales professional in business development and account management to Oncologist and Urologist. They are confident in their ability to effectively promote the validity and utility of a high-science, molecular diagnostic test to physicians and payors.
Due to the nature of our growth, we are looking for Regional Oncogenomic Liaison (ROL)/ Regional Urogenomic Liaison (RUL). The ROL is responsible for building relationships with customers in the oncology market. The RUL is focused on building relationships with customers include Urologists, Uropathologists, Radiation Oncologists, and Pathologists.
Success in this sales position will be contingent upon the candidate's ability to quickly frame and understand the dynamics, key challenges and commercial potential of the assigned territory. The candidate will possess solid strategic and tactical skills in order to successfully develop and execute a sales plan to achieve commercial objectives for the territory.
The candidate must be proactive in internal corporate communication to ensure that accurate and informed decisions may be taken at all levels of Genomic Health management (national, regional & territory).
The candidate will be committed to establishing a solid foundation of product knowledge in order to ensure that their customers recognize them as an invaluable and trusted resource within the assigned territory. Hence, the candidate will be required to successfully complete all training programs in order to develop the necessary fluency to convey our clinical and economic evidence to physicians and other key stakeholders.
The candidate must demonstrate the commitment at all times to providing outstanding customer service and support to physicians, payers and patients.
The candidate will abide by corporate policies and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with our corporate values. The candidate must strive for excellence in all aspects of his/her performance and is committed to continuous self-evaluation and development.
- 5+ years of sales within oncology or urology is REQUIRED to sell in the breast, prostate and/or colon market
- 10+ years' sales experience overall, with a demonstrated record of success promoting complex products in pharmaceutical, diagnostics or biotech.
- Verifiable productive relationships with territory opinion leaders.
- Strong familiarity with clinical research in cancer. Competitive candidates will be comfortable interacting with investigators and may have worked as an MSL.
- Proven large territory or large account management skills.
- Experience working with guideline and reimbursement authorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
- Occasional overnight or multi-night travel within the territory and nationally
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE