Genomic Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: GHDX) is a global healthcare company that provides actionable genomic information to personalize cancer treatment decisions. The company's lead product, the Oncotype DX® breast cancer test, has been shown to predict the likelihood of chemotherapy benefit as well as recurrence in invasive breast cancer and has been shown to predict the likelihood of recurrence in ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
In addition to this widely adopted test, Genomic Health provides the Oncotype DX colon cancer test, the first multi-gene expression test developed for the assessment of risk of recurrence in patients with stage II and stage III disease and the Oncotype DX prostate cancer test, which predicts disease aggressiveness in men with low risk disease. Genomic Health has a robust pipeline focused on developing tests to optimize the treatment of renal cell cancers, as well as additional treatment decisions in breast, colon and prostate cancers. The company is based in Redwood City, California with European headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
For more information, please visit, www.GenomicHealth.com. To learn more about Oncotype DX tests, visit:www.OncotypeDX.com and www.mybreastcancertreatment.org and www.myprostatecancertreatment.org.
Working within Global Mobility Management is very rewarding and provides varied processes and includes working in areas of both HR and finance. The Global Mobility Specialist will have a good understanding of HR global mobility policies including immigration, compensation, benefits and assignment services. This role will manage the Immigration and Global Mobility and Relocation Services program for new hires, transfers, and international assignments.
- Manage relationships with global mobility vendors (immigration firms, housing, education providers) to achieve timely resolution of complex assignment issues; lead regular meetings with service providers and mobility team and finance partners to coordinate and facilitate relocation processes; ensure superior customer service is achieved and that the Service Level Agreement standards are met.
- Maintain strong working relationships with worldwide HR and business leadership across all geographies
- Manage multiple simultaneous relocation processes to provide seamless services to assignees and their families, including executive mobility case management
- Consult with and educate managers and business leaders on the role of Global Mobility, relocation policies and industry best practices to ensure competitive and comprehensive relocation support benefits are offered
- Analyze unique assignment situations and provide timely, cost effective solutions, while maintaining consistency, adhering to policy guidelines and ensuring a positive solution for the employee
- Research and address/resolve complex assignment issues, including immigration escalations; identify and communicate service resolution to all parties
- Involvement with policy development and interpretation; provide counseling relative to policies to employees at all levels, (up to and including executive level) on a worldwide basis.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations to improve immigration and mobility policy and processes to:
- Increase efficiency and/or customer service levels, including potential vendor/supplier or other support services
- Partner with business and executive management in execution of strategic Global Mobility plan and associated initiatives
- Partner with Finance, HR, Tax and Legal
- Lead process improvement and strategic transformation projects, as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business, HR or related field. Must have a minimum of 5+ years of HR overseeing related immigration and Global Mobility Programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Good project management skills are required in this role including good planning and relationship building, conflict management, negotiation skills, managing regional clients, assignees, employees and vendor relationships.
- Financial management skills as responding to financial targets and interpretation of data will be required. This role may also require a sound knowledge of package review, assignee transfer, international payroll, reporting and cost projection processes.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. MS Office Suite
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE