Cepheid is looking for Facilities Services Manager for the Bothell, Washington facility. In this position, you will be responsible for the supporting building infrastructure of a 40,000 sq. ft. facility with professional workspace, chemistry manufacturing and R&D laboratories. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing support staff members, outside contractors, warehouse materials inventory management and the maintenance and calibration of equipment used to support production and development operations.
- Manage the modifications, repairs and maintenance of the facility, develop procedures, and communicate with management on critical infrastructure and equipment issues.
- Manage the calibration and maintenance of equipment used for manufacturing and testing of Cepheid products according to GMP and ISO standards.
- Hire, train and manage facilities and equipment maintenance technicians.
- Propose and implement facility changes to address changing business needs.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of the facilities and equipment maintenance program through the development and monitoring of metrics.
- Develop, manage and track budgets for maintenance and construction activities.
- Manage the site Health & Safety program, including hazardous waste management.
- Manage warehouse materials inventory control, shipping and receiving.
- Manage building security systems and visitor reception.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a building maintenance function with at least 3 years of experience in a regulated health care industry.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in staff development and supervision.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of building systems.
- Experience managing Environmental Health and Safety programs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in maintenance management software and basic office software.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE