Join the biotech company that is dedicated to improving healthcare through revolutionary genetic analysis solutions. Sequenom is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and ground-breaking clinical diagnostic tests. Headquartered in San Diego, with offices located around the world, we provide the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated scientific leaders while developing and expanding your own career. We know our strength and competitive advantage comes from our people so we strive to maintain a motivated team and an environment that supports diversity, encourages creativity, and most importantly, fosters innovation. Our employees are rewarded with excellent compensation and top-notch benefits. Consider joining the Sequenom team, where you can help make an impact in revolutionizing medical technology.
Provides operational readiness for the SAP system landscape as it evolves through development, test, QA and production. Performs system installation, user administration, system access management, performance monitoring, system upgrades, and applies system patches (OSS notes, support packages, add-ons).
• Installs, configures and maintains the basis components of SAP systems and external interfaces
• Assists in the planning, designing and architecting of the SAP landscape across a variety of platforms and databases
• Installs support packs, conducts upgrades, performs system refreshes, administers databases, and conducts failover tests of production systems
• Diagnoses and resolves problems; monitors and tunes performance
• Reports progress to goals, identifies key risks and mitigation strategies, and provides direct support for other process teams
• Works extensively with others within the SAP group, the IT Department and with others outside the IT Department
• Provides SAP support for acquisitions and related integrations
• Assists in creating and maintaining new and existing SOX controls, participate in internal and external auditing procedures