If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidate’s sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
An Associate Director provides leadership and support to the project teams on all statistical programming matters according to the project strategies within therapeutic area(s). The incumbent identifies therapeutic specific requirements and resource requirements within the therapeutic area(s). The incumbent works with management to identify, develop and implement departmental standards, applications, processes, and training.
Works with the Biostatistics group to ensure programmer needs are met regarding therapeutic analysis specifications, application and computing environment support. Works with management to ensure implementation of departmental standards and process, and to identify resource needs based on project milestones and deliverables. The incumbent is responsible for screening and interviewing viable candidates for positions within the programming group, both contract and permanent, and is responsible for goal setting and performance management. May be asked to oversee special projects / work with clinical task force.
- May oversee all management functions as head of statistical programming.
- Manage multiple projects across multiple therapeutic areas following Regeneron standard data models. Coordinate/delegate management of individual studies to Sr. level programmers regarding programming and QC of analysis datasets and TFLs following Regeneron standard data models and/or integration of data across studies in support of CSS/CSE.
- Manage the development and execution of department function applications. Coordinate/delegate the management of all aspects of the application lifecycle including user requirements, validation plan/execution, deployment protocols and software development. Function as a positive role model for setting high expectations for quality, creativity and project ownership.
- Prepare yearly performance appraisals, define career path for associates and identify areas for improvements. Review and select resumes, screen and interview candidates for contractor and permanent positions. Manage resource requirements utilizing Regeneron tools and methodologies.
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life Science or related discipline
- 10+ years of programming experience preferably in processing clinical trial data in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industry
- History of successful project and people management in one or more therapeutic areas
- SAS Certification desirable
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match, as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE