Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Progenika, Inc., the US subsidiary of Progenika Biopharma in Spain, develops and commercializes DNA based tests for clinical use and operates a CLIA certified and CAP accredited high complexity laboratory in Medford, Massachusetts. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can manage a wide variety of responsibilities to support our growing team.
Primary responsibilities of this job will include:
o Provide comprehensive administrative support to management
o Handle relationships with outside vendors
o Handle phone and reception and shipping and receiving
o Set up and maintain documentation systems
o Travel arrangements, scheduling and meeting planning.
o Maintenance of office equipment, facilities and supplies
o Purchasing and expense report processing.
o Accounting and purchasing using Quick Books
o Coordinate financial reporting with accountants and finance department in Spain.
o Work with computer support consultant to maintain computers and network.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work independently, using good judgment to set priorities and multi-task.
- Process oriented and very attentive to detail.
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel especially, plus Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Associates Degree plus a minimum of 5 years administrative experience in a professional environment, including supporting senior management.