If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Performs a variety of chemical or biological analyses on raw materials, products, in-process materials, or stability samples in support of the company’s quality program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receive samples and deliver samples to QC lab for testing
- Gathers data and documents test results.
- Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
- Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
- Participates in required training activities.
- Maintains laboratory supplies.
- Writes and revises control test procedures and SOPs.
- Completes test records and reviews data.
- Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
- Interacts with outside customers or functional peer groups.
- May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
- May devise or develop new analytical methods and techniques.
- May assist in validation of methods.
- May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field preferred; will substitute relevant experience for education.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match, as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE