Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
As a shift lead, you will operate injection-molding machines, robots and support equipment to maintain production of Cepheid molded parts at the highest efficiency and quality levels. Assist in managing resources to meet schedules & deliverables. May provide direct supervision to an assigned group by assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and monitoring performance - work proficiency, efficiency and understanding of SOPs and GMP.
- Installs molds into injection molding machines.
- Verifies existing mold setups.
- Starts and maintains proven molds.
- Maintains daily records of molding parameters.
- Maintains molding machines, molds and molding area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Works different shifts to support department on an as needed basis.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in an injection molding environment.
- Knowledge of cleanroom medical molding practices and procedures.
- Resin (Engineering or commodity) knowledge.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot machine, mold and robot setup problem issues.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Basic computer and MS Office software skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE