The Biopharma Regional Sales Leader will work closely with the GM, SeqWright and business development team to target decision makers in strategic areas of the BioPharma industry.
• Identify and build business relationships with key scientific and business leaders in the BioTech/BioPharma industries
• Use current contracts and contacts to develop leads
• Travel to industry meetings to present company service offerings to target audiences
• Travel to customer locations for onsite meetings and lead generation
• Provide presentations, proposals, and cross-functional meetings to customers
• Secure business opportunities and provide follow up support upon project completion
• Lead current-year business plan execution with constant focus on strategic innovation, process improvement and cross-functional collaboration required to grow the business and secure increased client loyalty.
• Provide leadership to cross functional team through direction, motivation, coaching, skill development, product knowledge, industry knowledge, competitive knowledge, performance management, and company knowledge
• Oversee and implement strategic and tactical account plans for key clients.
• Responsible for ensuring consistent application of proposal efforts and plans, pricing and cost schemes, and technical proposal submitted to client
• Provide strategic direction and input for proactive marketing activities (e.g., promotions, presentations, publications, tradeshows, etc…)
• Assist in the development of the annual and long term plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required