Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
As a Clinical Laboratory Technologist at Inostics you will work within the scope of laboratory policies to perform high complexity molecular testing. Testing procedures include, but are not limited to: DNA isolation, PCR amplification, gel electrophoresis, lab automation, flow cytometry. You will also operate, maintain, and troubleshoot complex computerized systems and equipment including laboratory automation equipment (liquid handling robot).
Key responsibilities include:
• Operate and troubleshoot complex instrumentation, computerized systems and methodologies.
• Prepare and test reagents, maintain quality control records and compile statistical data.
• Proficiently utilize laboratory equipment, reagents, computers and software.
• Follow and maintain procedures for laboratory testing and data recording and reporting.
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance on equipment and computerized systems.
• A Bachelors or Masters of Science in medical technology, biological or physical science.
• Technical expertise with computerized systems and automated laboratory equipment.
• One year of clinical laboratory experience.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and/or CV to
email@example.com (Ref. No. 13-06).
We are a young clinical laboratory providing innovative molecular tests for the detection and monitoring of tumors. Our core competency is the highly sensitive detection of genetic changes, such as point mutations in plasma, serum, or tumor tissue. Inostics Inc. in Baltimore is part of an international molecular diagnostics company focused on clinical trials testing, patient testing, and companion diagnostics development.
Inostics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary or wages commensurate with experience and qualifications. We encourage you to apply, regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, national origin or citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.