If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
The Preclinical Pharmacokinetics Group is looking for a Staff Scientist, reporting to a Director, Preclinical Pharmacokinetics. This individual will serve as a key contributor in the Preclinical Pharmacokinetics group.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Protocol design/input for PK & TK studies, generating & evaluating data, and authoring company reports
- Modeling PK data using PK modeling software for non-compartmental and multi-compartment analyses
- Serve on project teams, representing preclinical PK and provide PK expertise
- Work closely with preclinical Bioanalytical group to ensure transparency of data transfer/sharing, and, with Toxicology, Clinical and Regulatory, as required, to provide PK perspective on assigned projects.
This position requires a PhD and a minimum of 5-8 years of related experience post PhD.
Additional requirements include:
- Experience in designing animal pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic studies
- An understanding of drug development & the role of pharmacokinetics
- Good understanding of both theoretical pharmacokinetic theory of macromolecules and practical application of these principles
- Experience with PK software and conducting non-compartment & multi-compartment modeling
- Experience in working in a GLP environment and following SOPs
- Excellent scientific writing skills
Level is commensurate with experience
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE