Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Regeneron is currently seeking a talented and motivated student with MS or PhD Biostatistics/Statistical curriculum to join our Biostats & Data Management department (BDM). This position is responsible for implementing and executing methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies with direction from Therapeutic Area study lead statistician or project lead statistician. In some cases, the principal function could be to develop specifically technical support in a particular statistical area or application.
- Support/participate in the development of clinical program
- Develop statistical analysis plan (SAP), programming specifications, and SAS programing for derived dataset and validate TFLs
- Perform inferential analyses; inputs to the statistical section of the clinical study report and review clinical study report
- With periodic supervision and guidance from senior departmental staff to perform relevant sample size calculations and other supports on all relevant statistical matters
- Work with programming team to provide definitions, documentation, and review of derived variables needed to produce planned TFL
- Must have the ability to generate all of the production statistical output and hands on experience with SAS, S-Plus (or R), other software related statistical work
- Provide statistical insight into interpretation and discussion of study results
- Produce / coordinate production of statistical summaries, analyses, annual reports, and publication review, preparation of scientific research related materials
- Provide assistance to study statistician in project activity and timeline tracking.
- MS or PhD in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics or related fields.
- Solid skills in applying statistical concepts and knowledge.
- Good written and oral communications skills strongly preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment is required
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE