Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
As a Process Development Engineer you will be a part of a fast pace, multi-disciplines, and creative team that drive continuous improvements to new and existing processes. The ability to trouble-shoot, define root cause, provide resolution, and implement the necessary changes efficiently in an FDA regulated environment is critical. Past related experience is desired, but the ability to identify problem and create a solution through research and solid technical principles / disciplines is necessary.
- Creates and develops new invasive and noninvasive medical device product(s).
- Investigates and evaluates existing technology.
- Designs and implements new methodologies, materials, machines, processes or products
- Develops new concepts from initial design to market release.
- Conducts feasibility studies of the design to determine ability to function as intended.
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of research and development.
- Coordinates activities with outside suppliers and consultants to ensure the delivery of supplies or services needed to meet scheduled timelines.
- Good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Five years of minimum related experience
- Must have Plastic and molding process experience
- Self directed requiring minimum supervision
- Process engineering background is critical
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE