Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
RainTree Oncology Services is a leading-edge provider of comprehensive Oral Drug Acquisition and Management services to help Community Oncology practices improve and advance their patient care. RainTree Oncology is built on strong, innovative principles in the management of prescription drug benefits, RX software, and provides an unbiased, physician-centered philosophy.
The Senior FP&A Analyst is a key player in developing RainTree’s financial planning processes and for providing analytical and operational support to help drive the Company’s continued growth. This person will be involved with the Company’s financial statement forecasting and reporting processes, monthly close, and new product research, analysis, and support.
Finance and Accounting
• Research, analyze, and present macro and micro economic impacts of new product lines.
• Performing ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions.
• Partnering with department leaders to create department level annual budgets and quarterly targets.
• Working closely with Accounting on the month end and quarter end close processes, including assisting with preparing the monthly close and analytics package.
• Partnering with department owners to provide operational analysis and reporting and to drive improvements to operating expense forecasting.
• Preparing monthly budget vs. actual variance analyses for various departments.
• Manage project costing efforts For existing and new services.
• Maintain and improve detailed financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact on the company’s overall performance.
• Continuously enhance tools and methods for budgeting, forecasting, tracking and communication.
• Support the quarterly and annual plan, as well as long range strategic plan.
• Eventual ownership of full company-wide forecasted financial statements.
• Potentially assume a broader role for the Company’s analytics and reporting functions
• Prepare professional quality presentation materials for various constituents including the Board of Directors, Executive Management, the Advisory Board, etc.
• Maintain, update, projects involving distribution, pharmaceutical manufacturing and other commercial partners .
• Assist in the collection and dissemination of information in support of new and existing projects.
• Conduct schedule and performance tracking, update and follow-up in support of IT/IS projects.
• Track, manage, and report on project tasks.
• 7+ years in progressively responsible roles including responsibility for financial planning and analysis and budgeting.
• Four year university degree in accounting, finance, accounting or economics, MBA or a CPA is preferred
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Strong FP&A and analytic skills, including superior financial modeling, professional level Excel (vlookups, macros, pivot tables, etc.), and database skills imperative
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
• Experience in improving/advancing existing financial systems to improve data accessibility and flexibility
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to excellence and impeccable ethical standards and integrity
• Experience in healthcare-related industries a plus
• Experience supporting new product and services contemplation, analysis and launch