RainTree Oncology Services is a leading-edge provider of comprehensive Oral Drug Acquisition and Management services to help Community Oncology practices improve and advance their patient care. RainTree Oncology is built on strong, innovative principles in the management of prescription drug benefits, RX software, and provides an unbiased, physician-centered philosophy.
The position will work with a cross-functional team in building high performance, architecturally sound, scalable systems, and maintaining current applications. Designs and develops company production applications including programming, coding, and debugging applications. This role will also assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of software solution platform conversion projects. This role will involve assisting in converting applications to a SQL server based solution using, SSRS, SSIS, and the .Net platform. The position will also involve maintenance of current applications. The role will require work on a range of different types of projects and business processes, and multiple technologies.
1. Design, implementation, and maintenance of software applications, as needed by the company.
2. Assists in the conversion of existing applications to different platforms.
3. Reviews and edits requirements and documents.
4. Ability to work across all facets of software development.
5. A strong understanding of agile software development principles and techniques.
6. Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, specifications, design, development, testing, and deployment.
7. Assist in the documentation of current business rules and functions.
8. Actively work with architects and managers in continuously improving SDLC process and the efficiency and effectiveness of the engineering team
9. Gathers requirements both current and new systems and documents them.
10. Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes.
11. May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
12. Works with management on the daily operation of the project(s) and ensures compliance of IT processes, policies, and procedures.
13. Helps to develop a comprehensive and robust application conversion plan for conversion projects and assist with the creation and maintenance of a project timelines.
14. Provides updates to Management as required.
15. Tracks and resolves application defects and issues.
16. Interacts with the internal stakeholders on a continual basis, and to resolve any issues in an expedient manner.
17. Supports the development process such as level of effort estimates, work break down structures, and analysis of the statement of work as needed.
18. Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor.