Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Ardea Biosciences, a wholly owned subsidiary of AstraZeneca, is headquartered in San Diego, CA. We are a biotechnology company focused on the development of small-molecule therapeutics for the treatment of serious diseases.
Ardea Biosciences is searching for a Contract Medical Writer to join the team.
We are seeking a medical writer who will be responsible for writing and/or revising regulatory documents in support of drug development, including clinical protocols, clinical study reports, patient narratives and investigator brochures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Write and/or update clincial protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, safety narratives, and other clinical regulatory documents in accordance with predefined, aggressive timelines.
· Support the timely generation of high-quality regulatory documentation by assuming other duties, including document editing, QC and formatting.
Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a scientific or medical field.
· Minimum of 5 years of regulatory medical writing experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
· Experience writing clinical protocols, clinical study reports (ICH E3) and Investigator Brochures for the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
· Excellent writing and interpretive skills.
· Working knowledge of ICH E2, E6, and M4E plus CFR 312 and 314.
· General knowledge of applied clinical medicine and laboratory interpretation.
· Experience with small-molecule drug development is preferred.
· Experience with an electronic document control and management system.
· Team-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
· Extreme competence in MS Word with experience adhering to templates and styles; overall high proficiency in MW Office Applications, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Apply online at: www.ardeabio.com/careers