Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
As a Scientist at Illumina, you will participate in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and develop quantitative PCR assays, methods and processes.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Expansion of Illumina's highly successful genotyping, sequencing, and/or quantitative PCR product lines
• Development and optimization of next generation genome analysis products and applications
• Assistance of Interdisciplinary teams working to improve our core technologies (e.g. chemistry, manufacturing)
• Data collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and documentation of key feasibility and development experiments
• Build strong working relationships within a multi-disciplinary environment
•Optimize and simplify complex assays to achieve commercial levels of performance and stability
• Attend and contribute group meetings to develop and implement next-generation technology
• Other duties determined by the management team
Education and Experience:
• B.S. or M.S in the biological sciences with greater than 4+ year in commercial product development, PhD with 1-2 years of product development experience.
• Must have hands on experience in qPCR assay and / reagent development and data analysis
• Genotyping experience preffered
• A sound understanding of genetic analysis and assay concepts
• Ability to contribute to analysis of large and complex data sets
• Must be detail oriented and highly motivated
• A desire to be a part of a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Solid communication, presentation and writing skills
Illumina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Apply Here: https://www.illumina.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExtern...