Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Name : New Hire
Job Title : Research/Teaching Assistant
Reports To : Bioinformatics Education Programme Director
Department/Branch : PUGSOM, Malaysia (http://perdanauniversity.edu.my/pugsom/)
Effective Date : Immediate
Remuneration : Will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
• To assist in the teaching and curriculum delivery of Perdana University’s Bioinformatics Education Programmes (Postgraduate Diploma and higher).
• To also conduct and assist in Bioinformatics research activities at Perdana University.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BSc degree or higher in one of the following areas: Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computational Science. Background in biology would be advantageous.
• Mentor and teach Bioinformatics topics to students and guide them during practical sessions
• Perform computational and statistical analysis of biological data
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Programming or scripting knowledge and experience working with biostatistical software packages required
• Good communication and management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work flow.
Send CV/resume to Nik Elena (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for application : April, 30th 2013