Location: Western Massachusetts and Vermont
The Regional Oncogenomic Liaison (ROL) will develop and implement a plan to maximize the utilization of our products in the most productive (targeted) accounts while staying within budget.
The plan should support the corporate objectives and highlight the delivery of our key selling messages. It should also include providing a high-level of service toward being the best in class for an assay provider. The ROL plans are working documents used to solve challenging problems in a dynamic environment. The plans should emphasize the need to build & maintain comprehensive relationships and develop "key" contact & account records in GHI CRM system to manager these relationships with GHI.
- 5+ years of sales within Oncology is REQUIRED
- Established relationships within the assigned territory is highly preferred.
- 10+ years' sales experience in selling with a strong record of success promoting complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics or similar experience in selling/marketing products in complex Biotech products.
- Have a tight relationship or demonstrated ability to quickly develop one with national opinion leaders in oncology and pathology within their target territory.
- Deep understanding (or strong ability to quickly learn) and familiarity with clinical research in cancer.. Competitive candidates will be comfortable with investigators and may have worked as MSL's.
- Proven large territory or large account management skills.
- Management and/or team lead experience will be a big plus as is Marketing / Managed Care experience.
- Small company and/or start up experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- A+ plus to have a life science degree / clinical exp.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE