If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
We are looking for a research associate that would support the advancement of new technology from the VI next platform. This role requires construction of LTVECs and screening strategies as well as phenotyping of mice.
- Construction of large targeting vectors from BAC genomic libraries using Velocigene technology.
- Westerns and ELISA
- Flow cytometry
- Isolation of B & T cells from mice
- Assist in technology development and improvement
- DNA sequence analysis using software such as MacVector
- Analysis and presentation of results.
- Keeping up-to-date and well-organized records of experiments.
This position requires a B.S/M.S. and a minimum of 1-5 years prior experiene in genome and antibody engineering.
Candidate should be highly proficient in:
- Molecular Biology methods including molecular cloning, PCR, mutagenesis, sequence analysis.
- Experience in cell culture, flowcytometry and immunoassays such as Western Blot and ELISA.
- Candidate should have solid understanding of immunology, in particular antibody engineering.
- Highly organized and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
Level will be commensurate with experience
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE