Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Southern CA - Inland Empire area
The Regional Oncogenomic Liaison (ROL) will develop and implement a plan to maximize the utilization of our products in the most productive (targeted) accounts while staying within budget.
5+ years of sales within Oncology is REQUIRED
Established relationships within the assigned territory is highly preferred.
- 10+ years' sales experience in selling with a strong record of success promoting complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics or similar experience in selling/marketing products in complex Biotech products.
- Have a tight relationship or demonstrated ability to quickly develop one with national opinion leaders in oncology and pathology within their target territory.
- Deep understanding (or strong ability to quickly learn) and familiarity with clinical research in cancer.. Competitive candidates will be comfortable with investigators and may have worked as MSL's.
- Proven large territory or large account management skills.
- Management and/or team lead experience will be a big plus as is Marketing / Managed Care experience.
- Small company and/or start up experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
A+ plus to have a life science degree / clinical exp.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE