If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
We are looking for a Process Development Associate/Engineer to join our Bioreactor Scale-up and Developement Group.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- With training, understands available instrumentation and executes experiments and/or manufacturing processes for use from laboratory to pilot to manufacturing scales based on established protocols or procedures with limited explanation and supervision. Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for departmental/team presentations. Writes up routinely used protocols and/or meeting minutes clearly and concisely. Writes process transmittals and SOPs with guidance. Participates in lab group meetings and seminars.
- Responsible for maintaining scientifically current (state of the art) laboratory environment and/or product inventory. Maintains accurate and complete records consistent with company policy and legal requirements.
- Keeps up with the latest scientific and engineering developments by reading the current literature and attending conferences.
- Develops cross-functional knowledge and skills and makes a contribution within his/her own functional area.
- Helps facilitate projects through adherence to established departmental and/or company timelines. Assists with management of departmental resources where applicable.
- Understanding of underlying principles of unit operations and available equipment, facilitating onsite support and possibly aide in troubleshooting clinical GMP manufacturing when needed. Active role in Technology Transfer and Start-up Teams (TTST) is possible.
This position requires a B.Eng/M.Eng degree with 0-2 years of experience. Candidates with internships in related fields are strongly encouraged to apply. Please clearly state GPA on your resume. Candidates with experience with Bioreactors are highly preferred.
Level is commensurate with experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE