The rapidly growing Sequenom Center for Molecular Medicine is on the forefront of ground-breaking clinical diagnostic tests. Sequenom Center for Molecular Medicine, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sequenom, is a CAP accredited and CLIA-certified specialty reference laboratory dedicated to the development and commercialization of laboratory-developed genetic testing services for prenatal and eye conditions. Headquartered in San Diego, with offices located around the world, we provide the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated scientific leaders while developing and expanding your own career. We know our strength and competitive advantage comes from our people so we strive to maintain a motivated team and an environment that supports diversity, encourages creativity, and most importantly, fosters innovation. Our employees are rewarded with excellent compensation and top-notch benefits. Consider joining the Sequenom CMM team, where you can help make an impact in revolutionizing medical technology.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the product development, promotion, and performance to achieve increased profitability for assigned diagnostic products. They will solicit, analyze and communicate feedback from customers and work closely with Sales, Operations, Marketing Communications, Regulatory and other departments to ensure that the products meet the company’s high standards and are marketed effectively.
• Define target markets, product positioning, messaging and promotion strategies for assigned product lines
• Work with Marketing Communications to manage the brand and brand image in all advertising and promotional communications for assigned product lines
• Develop, monitor and amend marketing plans to achieve sales goals
• Create sales aids and collateral and promotion programs
• Travel to trade shows, meetings and customers to gather information necessary to further understand and manage assigned product lines
• Provide sales support through regular field travel with sales representatives
• Create and manage annual promotion budget for assigned product lines
• Work with new Product Development teams to ensure successful new product introduction and life cycle management
• Develop customer and marketing requirement documents for both new and future products
• Identify and establishes key customer collaborations in order to drive sales tools, publications and marketing literature for critical market opportunities
• Develop and deliver persuasive presentations