Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
+ Competitive Bonus and Benefits package
Senior Medical Writer - EV016746
£35 - £45K Base + Competitive Bonus and Benefits package
Our Client is the world’s leading provider of biopharmaceutical services. With a network of more than 27,000 professionals working in more than 80 countries, they have helped develop or commercialize all of the top 50 best selling drugs on the market.
The demand for their Medical Writing services in the UK is growing and they now seek to hire an experienced medical writer to join their already great team to help their customers get new medicines to patients.
If you are looking for a new challenge, a wide variety of therapeutic and product experience, an international working environment with a strong future in the UK, and an employer that cares about its staff and values a good work-life balance, this could be the job and company for you.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The successful shortlisted applicants will be able to:
• communicate confidently, assertively, and diplomatically, both verbally and in writing
• demonstrate a solid scientific academic background, together with existing regulatory medical writing experience
• understand and interpret study objectives and clinical trial data and the regulatory and scientific requirements of the documents the company's clients prepare
• confidently work with others to develop study protocols from brief outlines, and take responsibility for a variety of clinical documents for a wide range of both international and local sponsors, across all therapeutic areas
• coordinate and lead local and global writing teams for programs of studies
• interact directly with international project team members and sponsors, proactively manage his / her own deliverables, and identify and respond appropriately with solutions to any potential issues and problems
• multi-task, balancing project lead roles with QC and senior review responsibilities for others, and helping out colleagues in the team on a planned or ad hoc basis
• work with minimal direction, identify project needs, and create project timelines
• mentor/train junior staff, as assigned
• Serve as Project Manager on a writing project.