Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
This position is responsible for a variety of duties which include responding to field sales associate inquiries, Quotation request evaluation/verification processing, promoting and maintaining positive customer relations, and taking a lead in resolving customer related sales and administrative issues.
- Assigned to support a specified sales region's customers and sales associates.
- Acts as escalation focal point for field sales personnel working closely with customer service personnel.
- Receives inquires via email and telephone.
- Responds to field sales associate quote requests and order-related inquiries, and addresses customer satisfaction issues.
- Ensures requests for quotations are in compliance with company policies and practices: Verify pricing, terms, and other items. Assists in-process troubleshooting as required.
- Receives, incorporates and disseminates information regarding pricing and promotions and related policy.
- Coordinates Financing of equipment through third party banks or internally.
- Familiar with contracting processes issues and resources.
- Helps to coordinate activities which require special handling to ensure delivery commitments are met, communicates order status, and related items as required.
- At the request for a sales associate, drives resolution to issues which delay order shipment.
- Maintains sales RFQ records, provides reports on own areas of responsibility.
- Effectively engage with external customers and partners, lenders and internal departments including shipping, finance, materials, technical support, service, sales and marketing, legal, and other departments as business needs require.
- Meet quality, productivity, turn-around-time, and other related expectations.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a fast paced Customer Service or Order Management role in the Medical Device industry, or high volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO's) and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN's) is a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent utilization of corporate application programs with strong organization skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced, time sensitive environment;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel (Pivot tables) and SFDC or equivalent CRM software.
- Superior skills with a commitment to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Proven ability to function in a collaborative manner.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong telephone etiquette and ability to effectively engage with internal or external customers, peers and management.
- Strong ability to review and comprehend customer sales agreements, proposals, purchase orders, and related information.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and math skills to calculate and perform analysis.
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data.
- Ability to work well under pressure, effectively manage priorities, and maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Highly self-motivated, confident, and dependable with solid follow-up skills.
- Possess an outgoing, positive, team player attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Strong ability to exercise good judgment, initiative and assertiveness.
- Strong ability to follow procedural guidelines and respond to and/or research customer concerns / inquiries with urgency and accuracy.
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge of ERP and CRM systems such as QAD and Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE