Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Our Client is a spin-out technology company who are developing medical testing devices and technology based on Micro Electro Mechanical Sensors (MEMS) for the international medical market.
To add to their existing team of specialists, they are seeking to hire an experienced Design Engineer with either or both electronics and microfluidics experience within the medical devices arena to support all aspects of the design and development of their products to ensure they are’ fit for purpose’ and ‘fit for manufacture thus ensuring continued growth and profitability of the company.
Essential Requirements for the Role:
• Experience in electronic design and prototype build.
• Experience with handheld instruments, especially where these instruments have a medical application.
• Knowledge of and experience with materials used in injection moulding of parts for microfluidic devices.
• Knowledge and understanding of how to manipulate liquids flowing through capillary devices.
• Must have worked in a team that has taken a product to market.
Please send your CV and current remuneration details quoting ref 016728 to firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 203 285 7000.
All candidates must have working entitlement within the UK or European Union.
Follow us on Twitter: @EM Group
Follow us on LinkedIn: EM Group