POSITION : Sr Application Scientist-Illumina.
Job Summary: As a key member of the in-house Technical Support Team, you will serve as a key technical lead in Premas Lifescience-Illumina's Customer Solutions Team based out of India. You will act as a primary Technical contact for Illumina customers and provide technical guidance regarding Illumina's products and scientific support to assist in the interpretation and troubleshooting of experimental results for customers using Illumina's high throughput genetic analysis systems (Next Generation sequencers- Genome Analyzers, Miseq & HiSeq and Array Platforms- HiScan/iScan ,SQ Module and Bead Express). You will provide training to customers and to other commercial employees at Illumina on products, problem solving, and customer service skills.. As a member of the Customer Solutions Team you ensure that Premas Lifescience provides its customers with world class technical support. Premas Lifescience will provide you with hands-on product training, a competitive salary.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement all SOPs, processes, and communication channels necessary for establishing an Indian technical support function.
• Professionally and efficiently triage, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer complaints.
• Provide technical guidance regarding Illumina's products to existing and prospective customers.
• Assist customers with the design and selection of assays/probes for custom products by utilizing in-house resources, and public and private databases.
• Provide customer feedback to marketing team.
• Provide training on Illumina's products and services to new employees and customers.
• Assist in developing and improving key commercial applications in
Agri ,Vety and public health using Illumina platform.
• Ensure key performance metrics, including customer response time, issue resolution time, and departmental efficiency, are met or exceeded