Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the construction, maintenance and operation of buildings and supporting infrastructure, equipment maintenance, and calibration.
- Manage the modifications, repairs and maintenance of Facilities, develop procedures, and communicate with management on critical infrastructure and equipment issues.
- Manage tenant improvement construction projects.
- Manage the calibration and maintenance of equipment used for manufacturing and testing of Cepheid products according to GMP and ISO standards.
- Hire, train and manage Facilities and Equipment maintenance technicians.
- Propose and implement facility changes to address changing business needs.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of the Facilities and Equipment maintenance program through the development and monitoring of metrics.
- Develop, manage and track budgets for maintenance and construction activities.
- Associates or other vocational degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in construction and/or facilities management.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of building systems, specifically; HVAC and process cooling systems, electrical infrastructure and process piping.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in maintenance management software and basic office software.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE