Genomic Health is a global healthcare company that provides actionable genomic information to personalize cancer treatment decisions. The company's lead product, the Oncotype DX® breast cancer test, has been shown to predict the likelihood of chemotherapy benefit as well as recurrence in invasive breast cancer and has been shown to predict the likelihood of recurrence in ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS). In addition to this widely adopted test, Genomic Health provides the Oncotype DX colon cancer test, the first multi-gene expression test developed for the assessment of risk of recurrence in patients with stage II and stage III disease. Genomic Health has a robust pipeline focused on developing tests to optimize the treatment of prostate and renal cell cancers, as well as additional treatment decisions in breast and colon cancers. The company is based in Redwood City, California with European headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. For more information, please visit, www.GenomicHealth.com. To learn more about Oncotype DX tests, visit: www.OncotypeDX.com and www.mybreastcancertreatment.org
Genomic Health Inc. is seeking a Contract Talent Sourcer who will be responsible for developing innovative and aggressive methods to source top talent. The Contract Talent Sourcer identifies potential candidates, builds talent pools, develops and executes social media recruitment strategy. This role fosters and cultivates relationships with key candidates. The Contract Talent Sourer delivers upon both immediate short-term needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream.
- Develop, execute and drive tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow for talent pipelines.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of Boolean searches, user groups, social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing and ATS database.
- Call, screen, qualify and consistently engage with candidates.
- Effectively match candidates with roles in which they will be most successful by gaining a clear understanding of each position's required knowledge, skills and experience.
- Develop, execute and maintain a social media recruiting strategy and talent community to increase engagement with users on social media networks, forums, blogs, message boards, discussion groups, and online communities.
- Strategically develops and manages employer brand presence in recruiting social networking sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and other similar community sites. Tests, pilots, and uses new platforms as needed.
- Monitors assigned external social media accounts daily. Develops and posts content for daily social media communications. Edits and filters inappropriate content and reports or addresses web abuse. Ensures and carries out consistent and appropriate responses to communications. Adheres to legal, regulatory, compliance and communication guidelines.
- Build resource library with industry job boards, associations, conference events, continued education and other related resources.
- Generate metrics, benchmarks, and reporting to effectively measure user behavior, satisfaction, source of hire, quality of hire, and increasing brand. Provide analysis for trends, risks, and opportunities to improve programs.
- Keep abreast of latest development of Sourcing and Social Media best practices, trends, tools and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
- Drive partnerships with key stakeholders, department leaders, and social media vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ experience sourcing passive Research, Development, and IT candidates through unique resources and gathering market intelligence on Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, Healthcare and Diagnostic industries
- Skilled in critical sourcing tasks, such as cold calling, competitor direct sourcing techniques, and prescreening methods to determine if candidates are a fit for a defined position.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate job descriptions, skills, cultural, and other information to determine courses of action.
- Deep passion and expertise in sourcing for passive candidates using nontraditional tools.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a balance of quality and quantity in candidate pipeline.
- Ability to effectively interface and develop internal partnerships and collaborative opportunities.
- Experience in social media recruiting experience developing, implementing and driving strategy
- Out-of-the-box strategic thinking, sourcing skills, problem-solving, cross-group collaboration, oral/written/persuasive communication skills and creative writing skills.
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
- Knowledge of information technology, including Microsoft Office suite, applicant tracking systems, Boolean search, internet search, and talent pool database.
- Track record of results-oriented high performer, innovation, creativity, strong customer service and project management skills.
- Active social media advanced user on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Glassdoor, Google+ and Hoot Suite
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Some flexibility to work from home
- Travel Requirements: No Travel
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE