Regional Urogenomic Liaison (RUL) - Field Sales - Northeast
The successful candidate is responsible for achieving annual sales objectives for a defined territory through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of key customer relationships. These customers include Urologists, Uropathologists, Radiation Oncologists, and Pathologists.
Planning and Implementation
The RUL will develop and implement a plan to maximize the utilization of our products in the most productive (targeted) accounts while staying within budget. The plan must support the corporate objectives and highlight the delivery of our key selling messages as well as detail plans for providing a high-level of service toward being the best in class genomic assay provider. The RUL plans are working documents used to solve challenging problems in a dynamic environment. The plans must emphasize the need to build & maintain comprehensive relationships and develop "key" contact & account records in GHI CRM system to manage these relationships with GHI. To do this plan, the RUL must have a clear understanding of key territory-related clinical / political issues. The RUL will devote whatever time is necessary to complete objectives outlined in the plan.
The RUL will be required to successfully complete all training programs and deal proficiently with the concepts and complexities associated with genomic testing and with all GHI products. He/She is required to invest the time necessary to maintain an in-depth understanding of all disease states associated with our products and the strengths and weaknesses of our competition. The RUL must effectively communicate appropriate technical, therapeutic, disease state, and product information to all customers that will result in patient access and utilization of our products.
Professionalism and Commitment
The RUL needs to achieve excellence in all aspects of his/her performance and must be committed to continuous self-evaluation and development. The RUL is valued for his/her contribution to the organization, peers, and customers beyond sales/revenue production. In addition, the RUL will be required to attend various sales meetings and professional conferences around the US on an as needed basis. It will be critical for the RUL to work closely with sales management and marketing to communicate our product sales and marketing messages. As a stock holder the RUL will continuously be on the lookout for talented people to recruit to GHI and may be asked to assist in the interview process as well as other support activities such as public relations efforts.
Communication - External/Internal
The RUL must provide information critical to accomplishing the GHI mission to "all" parties involved in the sale of our products. The RUL will provide direct feedback to individuals so they can make accurate decisions at all levels of the company (national, regional & area teams). The RUL will work with Physicians, Patients, Providers, GHI Managed Care, Reimbursement, Advocacy teams to insure access to GHI products.
- BA or BS required. Advanced degree a plus (MS,MBA, PhD,)
- 10+ years' sales experience with a proven record of success promoting complex products in Urology and/or Diagnostics. A strong preference for candidates who have successfully launched new products, developed and worked directly with key opinion
leadersin the U.S. Urology/Prostate cancermarketplace.
- Proven experience managing a large territory and large accounts and institutions. Demonstrated management skills with a deep understanding of how to navigate products / process throughout largeinstitutions.
- Sales/Marketing Management, Managed Care and/or team lead experience preferred.
- Competitive candidates may have worked as an MSL and will have a deep understanding and familiarity with cancer clinical research.
- Have a tight relationship or demonstrated ability to quickly develop one with national opinion leaders in urology and pathology within their target territory[MH2] .
- Proven ability to influence others through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers, directors, and customers as needed.
- Able to readily accept and rapidly integrate feedback in a professional manner.
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to think, plan, and act strategically.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to travel overnight for territory coverage, medical/conferences/symposia and companymeetings.
- Relevant experience in a highlg regulated, CLIA/FDA environment.
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Up to 75% travel required depending on geography.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time as necessary.
- Ability to lift greater than 25 pounds.
to the 2nd bullet point under qualifications.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE