Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Successful candidate will be responsible for service support for our GeneXpert Product line, focusing on the Infinity system. The job will offer a challenging role for a individual who enjoys the fast pace of a rapidly growing company that has cutting edge technology and market leadership in the Molecular Diagnostic market.
* Field Service rep preferably lives in: Atlanta Area.
* Travel throughout the Central/Eastcoast and sometimes to Europe on short notice to support the company's products and field service partners.
* Work on-call designated weekends to provide service support within a short period of time.
* Partner with the Field Technical Service Support group to do installations and customer training.
* Provide support of highly technical and/or sophisticated products.
* Achieve and exceed Customer Satisfaction objectives
* Perform routine standard procedures to isolate and fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
* Document and report the company's product "design reliability" and "maintenance issues" and/or problems to technical support.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or an Engineering related discipline required.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in field service required.
* Prior experience of providing hardware and software improvement feedback, lifecycle maintenance, sales support, and technical services preferred.
* Capable of handling advanced complaints, troubleshooting, and knowledge of GMP & ISO requirements is essential.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively supervise others' when needed.
* Possess the ability to work with customers and vendors at both a business & technical level.
* An exceptional time management skill is a must.
* Ability to conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules necessary.
* Experience with computer hardware and software is essential.
* Capable of interacting positively across all levels of the organization is essential.
* Capable of explaining technical procedures in writing or verbally is essential.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize events and maintain composure under high levels of demand is necessary.
* Ability to work independently and be self - motivated is required.
* Able to travel approximately 75% of the time.
* Requires excellent systematic troubleshooting skills utilizing a structured and comprehensive process to determine the root cause and implement corrective action. Troubleshooting skills with automation robotics preferred.
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision is essential.
* Proficient in reporting activities, maintaining local spare parts inventory recording, and travel expenses is necessary.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE