• BS/MS in Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry) and at least 5 years of directly related experience.
• Extensive molecular biology expertise including PCR, genotyping, sequencing, or microarray analysis.
• Familiarity with systems and processes used in molecular biology production environments, including use of SOPs and LIMS.
• Familiarity with high throughput production environments a strong plus.
• Experience in operating high-end analytical instrumentation. Liquid handling automation experience a plus.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with great attention to detail and record keeping in both written and electronic documentation.
Note: This is a shift schedule position that will include weekend hours.
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com.
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer