If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Regeneron is currently seeking a talented and motivated Automation Engineer to join our Technical Operations Department reporting to the Manager of Engineering Support. This position is responsible for automation and controls systems design, specification, programming, simulation and testing, change control, start-up, and support to manufacturing in a cGMP environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides technical and automation support to manufacturing and Facilities.
- Performs investigation of manufacturing deviations and anomalies related to automation hardware and software.
- Implements software/hardware changes and upgrades.
- Manages projects related to design, commissioning, and performance improvement of automated equipment.
- Implements modification/change control procedures and protocols.
- Supports Validation Department with initial design review, software testing, and protocol execution and review.
- Programs PLC and HMI application for automated process equipment.
- Provides design/approval of hardware, software, and controls for automated equipment.
- Basic understanding of cGMP and sanitary equipment design requirements;
- Strong knowledge of process control and machine automation;
- Working knowledge of engineering documentation required for cGMP process equipment;
- Strong PLC and HMI programming skills; Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following PLCs: Allen
Bradley, Siemens, etc.; and HMI or SCADA programming and configuration of any of the following software packages Rockwell,
Intellution, GE Proficy, Iconics, Paragon, etc. Delta V experience a plus;
- Detailed understanding of cGMP software quality system principles;
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software;
- Strong communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Requires BS/BA in Science, Engineering or Software Programming and 3-5 years direct experience programming, designing and maintaining
industrial control systems in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry. A minimum of 5 years experience in the design/build/programming of PLC and data acquisition systems.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match, as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE