Process invoices, obtain supporting documentation, and print checks.
- Responsible for accurate coding and appropriate payment of product and service invoices and expense reports.
- Implement and maintain the review of the authorization and coding steps in the internal control process of the A/P department.
- Coordinate the correction of errors in A/P processing.
- Oversee reconciliation of unusual expenditures.
- Interact with the Purchasing and Inventory departments to facilitate the flow of paperwork for invoices related to manufacturing.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for AP accruals.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of monthly or other periodic analyses of vendors and disbursements.
- Provide information for use in determining cash flow requirements.
- Proactively drive and implement AP best practices.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in Accounts Payable with 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing or medical device environment.
- Experience with account coding and month-end close.
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail and is committed to producing accurate and well organized work.
- Ability to use judgment in resolving issues and making recommendations.
- Ability to thrive in a changing, fast-paced, growing and dynamic business.
- Ability to multi-task and execute under pressure.
- Maintain a high degree of ethics and professionalism in regards to the financial responsibilities of the job.
- Be results-oriented, customer service driven, and possess great integrity.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE