Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve.
Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.genzyme.com.
Job Title: Business Systems Consultant - Enterprise Systems
This position will be based in Framingham, MA as part of the Manufacturing, Quality, & Operations (MQO) Information Services / Industrial Affairs group. The Business Systems Consultant will play a critical role within the Business Process Analysis and Strategy team that will be primarily focused on the definition and implementation of an integrated global enterprise system strategy encompassing ISA 95 and ISA 88 to achieve standardization and operational effectiveness. This professional must possess skills in business analysis, business process re-engineering, solution architecting, implementation of new business processes, risk management, change management, communications, issue and conflict management, and IT system implementations, migrations, & integration.
- Evaluate new system requests and document user requirements, business benefits, ROI/value cases, and overall business risks & mitigations including assessing impact on existing enterprise strategies.
- Develop user, functional, design, configuration, support specifications and other documentation including translating client user requirements into data flows, data mapping, etc.
- Responsible for Business Process Modeling and Management (perform analysis to identify decision points and business rules).
- Contribute to the development of integrated enterprise IS strategies and roadmaps.
- Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements for existing projects and programs, develop and recommend alternative approaches when necessary.
- Must have the ability to think in both a strategic and tactical manner while being cognizant of the overall enterprise IS strategy.
- Contribute to the development of end-to-end high level future state process models for the overall IS enterprise.
- Assess and manage project and business related risks throughout all aspects of the implementation. Remediate unanticipated risks to insure customer requirements and deadlines are met.
- Participates in special projects or performs other duties as requested including overseeing and project managing small projects when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or other related area.
- Minimally, 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Senior Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, or Process Architect role on large and complex projects.
- Customizable Applications (COTS) life cycle methodology, including written requirements, specifications, unit testing, implementation, and related documentation.
- 5 years of hands-on expertise with SDLC on large scale implementations.
- Must demonstrate the interpersonal skills necessary to collaborate with existing subject matter experts, across many functions, and utilize them as team members.
- Experience in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), and - Unified Modeling Language (UML
- Business Process Mapping (BPM) and Business Process Reengineering.
BPM life-cycle and SDLC interrelate.
Development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations.
Subject Matter Expert in one or more of the following areas: Manufacturing, Quality, or Supply Chain.
Computer skills to include: MS Office, MS Visio, and business modeling tools.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or other related area.
- Lean / Six Sigma Black Belt Certified.
- Expert in ISA 95 and ISA 88.
- 3+ years of consulting experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on expertise with SDLC on large scale implementations.
- 5+ years' experience in a Senior Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, or Process
- Subject Matter Expert in all three areas: Manufacturing, Quality, and Supply Chain.
- PMP certified.
- Pharmaceutical and/or biopharmaceutical experience: cGMP/Compliance/Regulatory, Computer System Validation a plus
- High level of competence with leading large audiences/teams through workshops and JAD sessions
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE