Cepheid is looking for an Incoming Quality Control Inspector to join a growing team. This is a contract position with an estimated duration of 3 months. Monday thru Friday, 7-4 (rotating from 4pm to 5pm, once a month).
The Incoming Quality Control Inspector will perform inspection on high precision machined parts, injection molded parts, sheet metal, cable assemblies, PC Boards Assemblies and packaging materials to determine compliance with specifications. By following established operating procedures, he/she will apply approval or rejection of raw materials as appropriate and ensure proper documentation by following cGMP.
- High Graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience inspecting parts either from incoming inspection or in-process inspections.
- Strong proficiency with inspection equipment such as caliper, micrometer, gages and experience with a Mitutoyo or other automated Vision System is a plus.
- Experience using microscope to visually inspect part.
- Working knowledge of ESD procedures.
- Able to read mechanical drawings and with a strong working knowledge of ANSI sampling plans.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills; able to interface effectively with Quality, Purchasing and Engineering groups.
- Able to follow testing and inspection procedures.
- Experience with electronic document control software, such as Agile.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel).
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE