Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Regional Urogenomic Liaison (RUL) - Field Sales - Various locations throughout US
The successful candidate is responsible for achieving annual sales objectives for a defined territory
through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of key customer relationships. These customers include Urologists, Uropathologists, Radiation Oncologists, and Pathologists.
BA or BS required. Advanced degree a plus (MS,MBA, PhD,)
- 10+ years' sales experience with a proven record of success promoting complex products in Urology and/or Diagnostics. A strong preference for candidates who have successfully launched new products, developed and worked directly with key opinion leadersin the U.S. Urology/Prostate cancermarketplace.
- Proven experience managing a large territory and large accounts and institutions. Demonstrated management skills with a deep understanding of how to navigate products / process throughout largeinstitutions.
- Sales/Marketing Management, Managed Care and/or team lead experience preferred.
- Competitive candidates may have worked as an MSL and will have a deep understanding and familiarity with cancer clinical research.
- Have a tight relationship or demonstrated ability to quickly develop one with national opinion leaders in urology and pathology within their target territory[MH2] .
- Proven ability to influence others through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers, directors, and customers as needed.
- Able to readily accept and rapidly integrate feedback in a professional manner.
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to think, plan, and act strategically.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to travel overnight for territory coverage, medical/conferences/symposia and companymeetings.
- Relevant experience in a highlg regulated, CLIA/FDA environment.TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK
- Up to 75% travel required depending on geography.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time as necessary.Ability to lift greater than 25
to the 2nd bullet point under qualifications.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE