Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve.
Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.genzyme.com
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst, Principal- SAP FICO
Department description:Genzyme's Information Solutions for Manufacturing and Quality Operations (MQO) organization focuses on delivering information technology solutions to all aspects of manufacturing and quality at Genzyme. The scope of solutions includes both enterprise and site-specific applications and infrastructure, including, but not limited to, ERP, MES, Automation, CMMS, Metrology, LIMS, CAPA, BMS and analytics. Operating in a GxP industry, one of our primary objectives is to promote "sustainable compliance" for all of the solutions which we deliver and support.
Position overview/key responsibilities:
- As part of SAP implementation projects, manages a functional team of 8-10 full-time and part-time team members
- Act as the dedicated liaison between business users and application service providers in the area of Finance and Controlling
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates as-is business processes in the area of Finance and Controlling
- Solicits, structures and documents to-be user requirements
- Designs to-be business processes based on SAP FI and CO standard processes, makes recommendations for process improvement
- Designs SAP master data to support and enable to-be business processes
- Collaborates with other BSA's to ensure end-to-end business process integration
- Conducts business process gap analysis between to-be design and SAP standard business processes
- Defines and documents scope and team objectives, effectively manages scope by monitoring and managing scope change requests
- In the functional areas of finance and controlling translates business requirements into SAP FI and CO functional requirements, creates functional design specs
- Collaborates with development team to ensure effective translation of functional requirements to technical development requirements for interfaces and enhancements
- Conducts SAP system validation tests, creates test scripts and protocols, supports traceability of requirements
- Supports creation of training material, delivers training to key and end users
- Provides post-implementation support to key and end users to stabilize processes and systems
- 5-7 years of experience as a SAP business systems analyst in the Life Sciences manufacturing area. In-depth understanding of SAP FI and CO functionality and underlying data model including configuration and master data. Understanding of cross-process integration of FI and CO functionality into the manufacturing and materials management process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in end-to-end life cycle implementation projects for SAP FICO. Understanding of SAP implementation methodology and system development life cycle in a regulated environment (cGMP, SOX).
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP project experience including facilitation and communication to customers and stakeholders. Demonstrated to provide structure and guidance to a diverse project team. Dynamic, energetic, motivated.
- Project management understanding, proven team lead experience for teams of 8-10 team members
- Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering
- 25% travel required
Preferred qualifications:- Biotech manufacturing industry experience
- MBA degree preferred
- IIBA certification preferred
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE