Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The Senior Administrator and Coordinator, Human Resources provides Executive Administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources and the HR Business Partner Staff. In addition, this position acts as part of the team and as back up to support the Corporate offices of the Chairman, CEO and COO. Acts as part of the team and as back up to coordinate Board of Director meetings and activities, in particular the Compensation Committee meetings and activities, as well as corporate all employee events. In this highly visible role, will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
• Provides Executive assistant support including phone, email support, calendaring (including routine outlook requests, one-on-one schedules and departmental meetings).
• Coordinates travel and expense report management.
• Provides leadership and support for various administrative projects and processes: new hire orientation scheduling, training assignments, I9 and employment verification, termination processing, organizational updates, etc.
• Represents HR on various corporate teams including Bring Our Children to Work Day, Company Picnic, etc.
• Conducts routine administrative activities including, but are not limited to: departmental document filing and retention, copying and distribution, credit card reconciliation, time off calendar, supplies, internal and external correspondence and mailings, department specific filing systems, subscriptions and publications, and other activities upon request.
• Participates in Admin team planning meetings for purposes of continuous process improvement and communication
• Routinely answers questions and requests as related to corporate and HR programs and functions
• Tracks and monitors department budget
• Administer the Employee Spot Bonus Program
• Provide back-up administrative support for employee training programs and maintain training records as assigned.
• Provides back up phone and/or calendaring support for the EA to the Chairman, CEO and COO during vacation, sick days or other out of office needs.
• Will interface with Board Members, all levels of employees, outside vendors, patients and industry luminaries.
• Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrated an ability to communicate at all levels of a corporation, as well as the Board of Directors and Industry leaders.
• Computer skills: advanced word processing; spreadsheets, PowerPoint, databases, familiarity and use of Internet, presentation development skills MS Office expertise must be at a very high level.
• Writing skills: memos, letters, data analyses, with proper grammar and spelling.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, complex tasks and to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability as an effective team member
• Brings a positive mental attitude to daily tasks and becomes a net contributor to overall morale
• A demonstrated willingness to exercise initiative in cases where decisions need to be made and supervisors are not available to consult, coupled with the tact and judgment to do so appropriately
• Demonstrated communication skills, verbal, tact, composure under pressure and confidentiality in order to coordinate complex personnel issues, schedules, travel, and logistical projects / programs in and outside of Genomic Health.
• Ability to develop productive, collaborative relationships throughout the organization
• Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to prioritize
• Demonstrated customer service orientation. Experience in customer or client-facing role a plus
• Work Experience: Minimum of 10 years in executive level support. Flexibility to support functional processes. Basic knowledge of HR practices and policies preferred. Meeting planning experience helpful.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE