Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The successful sales representative will be able to drive a highly complex, multi-departmental sale within existing and non-Cepheid accounts at hospitals, reference labs, and physician office labs. From the introduction of new diagnostic concepts through closure and implementation, he/she will work with physicians, the laboratory, infection control, quality assurance, executive staff members, and others, to develop needs, gain consensus, and close new business.
- Sales Territory includes: Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico.
- Sales rep preferably lives in: Denver.
- Sales rep must live in major metro area within territory with easy access to an airport.
- Achieve sales goals.
- Prospect, develop leads, manage sales cycles, and close business in hospitals, reference labs, and physician office labs where Cepheid does not currently have any business.
- Assist with instrument sales within customer accounts at the request of the Account Manager.
- Develop a clear understanding of all Cepheid products as well as competitor's products.
- Create demand from physicians and other healthcare providers for new diagnostic methods.
- Develop and implement sales strategies in conjunction with internal support personnel.
- Develop and present detailed business case justifications to C-suite executives.
- Develop champions of Cepheid's products at all levels of a healthcare facility.
- Conduct product demonstrations.
- Coordinate Cepheid resource utilization within the prospective account including, Account Manager, Corporate Account Managers, Systems & Solutions Specialists, Marketing, Field Service Engineers, Field Technical Support, In-house Tech Support, etc.as needed.
- Host and assist in trade shows.
- Manage customer data in the company database.
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals.
- 5+ years hospital related sales experience, preferably within the laboratory.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong track record of success creating demand for new, premium products.
- Expertise with complex, multi-departmental hospital sales.
- Demonstrated success selling capital equipment and reagents/consumables.
- Existing contacts and experience with customer base within territory.
- Experience in networking with key opinion leaders.
- Strong oral, written, communication, demonstration, and presentation skills.
- Experience selling to physicians and hospital administration.
- Ability to travel 60-75% of the time.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
- Skilled using a CRM applications such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft CRM.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE