Regional Oncogenomic Liaison - Las Vegas
The Regional Oncogenomic Liaison (ROL) will develop and implement a plan to maximize the utilization of our products in the most productive (targeted) accounts while staying within budget.
- Deep understanding (or strong ability to quickly learn) and familiarity with clinical research in cancer. Competitive candidates will be comfortable with investigators and may have worked as MSL's.
- Proven large territory or large account management skills.
- Management and/or team lead experience will be a big plus as is Marketing / Managed Care experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- 10+ years' sales experience in selling with a strong record of success promoting complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics or similar experience in selling/marketing products in complex Biotech products.
- Have a tight relationship or demonstrated ability to quickly develop one with national opinion leaders in oncology and pathology within their target territory. A plus to have a life science degree / clinical exp.
- Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers and customers as needed
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
- Ability to work as part of a team
TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT :
- Travel Requirements: up to 25%
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary
- Some lifting (greater than 25 pounds) may be necessary; Facilities, Materials and Engineering employees occasionally must lift at least 50-75 pounds.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE