Genomic Health's Talent Acquisitions Team is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the staffing function. You will provide support to the fast paced, customer service driven department in areas such as scheduling interviews, managing background checks, onboarding, developing processes and work flow charts, leading projects and programs. You will interact with the human resource team, hiring managers, candidates, and vendors.
"The Customer Comes First" Attitude: Candidate will demonstrate passionate commitment to the customer.
• Coordinate and schedule phone screens, interviews and various meetings related to the interview process.
• Manage the recruiting and onboarding process, including tracking in the ATS system, communication with Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
• Point of contact for candidate experience and onboarding.
• Monitor and assist background check process and clearance.
• Produce staffing reports. Provide analysis for trends, risks, opportunities, and solutions. Analyze talent acquisition metrics and goals including quality of applicant pools, diversity of resources, return on investment on advertisements, quality of hires, candidate diversity, survey, and cost-per-hire.
• Take initiative with process improvement and documentation.
• Manage vendor contacts, vendor agreements, statement of work, and purchase orders for vendors. Monitor vendors' activity to service level agreements ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of services.
• Monitor expenses and analyze financial reports to identify and address trends or issues in budgets. Research budget proposal data.
• Other administrative support will include catering, event coordination, meeting notes, document creation, scanning documents, faxing, filing and answering staffing related calls.
Program/ Project Management
• Program/ Project management leading or participating workgroups within talent acquisition team and other internal departments. Provide project plan and workflow diagrams.
• Track performance and review results for each project and program. Provide updates to talent acquisition management and HR staff. Report updates and analysis for trends, risks, opportunities, and solutions
• Develops relationships with, serve as liaison with, and ensures the appropriate participation with key client stakeholders and department leaders.
6-8 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting fast-paced, high volume department
• Bachelor's degree, a plus
• Extensive experience in complex Outlook scheduling. Fully proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Preferred skills in Visio
• Project or program experience preferred, managing from start to end process
• Vendor management experience preferred
• Work independently and exercise sound judgment.
• Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills. Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work effectively in an environment with competing demands. Ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still deliver on deadlines.
• Team player willing to assist wherever there is a need.
• Excellent written and professional verbal communication skills. Able to create, proofread, and edit documents. Creative writing skills are preferred.
• Must have exceptional customer service skills, including demonstrated success interacting with both internal and external customers.
• Previous experience managing the varied needs of multiple recruiters or prior recruiting experience preferred.
• Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a quick learner with the ability to master new technology systems quickly.
• Sense of Urgency: Candidate will possess a high energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
• Indomitable work ethic: Candidate can survive setbacks and enthusiastically persists until ambitious goals are achieved. The successful candidate will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
• Image and presence: Candidate will have significant exposure to customers. Candidate will project the professional image of the company both internally and externally.
• Attention to detail: Candidate must enjoy digging in to the details and take great pride in getting it right.
• Flexible and adaptable: Candidate adapts well in an ever changing work environment, tasks, and priorities. Candidate is easy going and is calm under pressure.
• Commitment to excellent customer service: Candidate takes pride in going above and beyond for customers.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE