The Sr. HR Project Manager provides project management leadership and consultative services on best practices related to domestic and international HR programs, projects and initiatives that will impact the effectiveness of the HR department and influence the way support and services are provided to Company client groups.
In the project management role the successful candidate will manage and oversee the implementation of multiple concurrent projects that cover a wide range of HR functional areas, domestic and international, to include performance management, talent/staffing, training, employee development, systems, policies and procedures, reward/recognition, employee relations, etc. This individual will collaborate closely with HR team members and key stakeholders to drive, manage and complete projects that leverage the expertise of team members to successful implementation and rollout. In this role you will be responsible for developing roadmaps and timelines to effectively track, communicate and monitor progress. You will identify appropriate resources and budget needed to initiate and implement projects and initiatives. You will collaborate and lead multi-functional teams, oversee meetings, and communicate effectively the purpose, value and impact of projects and programs you will lead.
In addition to strategic and operational project management responsibilities, the chosen candidate will take a leadership role in identifying and researching global best practices. This individual will provide consultative and advisory services to the HR team and business leaders on best practices to include innovative approaches and entrepreneurial ideas that will uniquely and creatively be designed for Genomic Health people and business success. He/she will consult with industry leaders, attend conferences and seminars to gain current thinking knowledge, and bring back to the HR team proposals for how we can enhance our approach to best practices in Human Resources. The successful candidate will intensely research new ideas and be a resource to team members to help further their ideas and projects.
The successful candidate may also be asked to fulfill operational roles in talent and HR business partnering should the need arise.
- 15 plus years senior exempt experience in roles such as HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager.
- Broad generalist background in Human Resources to include expertise and or proficiency in staffing/employment, employee relations, employee and leadership development, performance management, compensation, benefits, training, learning & development, reward and recognition, change management, and organizational development.
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, business or other relevant field.
- Proficient in Word and Excel, and expert in developing Powerpoint slide decks.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to collaborate successfully within a team environment, as well as take an independent and self-driven approach.
- Experience in the life science industry a plus.
- Excellent thoughtful analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing initiatives across an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions and cultures.
- Ability to be adaptable in an environment of changing priorities.
- Competent project management skills to include planning, budgeting, resourcing, communicating and tracking and auditing progress towards goals and milestones.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE