Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
please visit our website www.covanceenrollment.com
Covance Genomics Laboratory – Seattle, WA leads in the agile application and integration of genomics technology solution to deliver quality data that enables the translation of targets and biomarkers into clinical impact to enhance our client's ability to deliver new medicines that improve patient quality of life.
We currently have a Team Manager - Project Management position open at our Genomics Lab in Seattle, WA. The Team Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of the project management team(s) to ensure the successful implementation of the global project management strategy, structures, processes, and metrics in order to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
• Experience with RNA and DNA based molecular profiling projects
• Experience with CLIA and GLP environments
• Six Sigma Certification
• CRO experience
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
• Four (4) year degree; science degree preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years of management and supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
• Proven record of driving continuous improvement.
• Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
• Demonstrated experience in team building, influencing and conflict resolution.
• Proven track record of successful project completion.
• Experience with clinical trial development.
• Demonstration of strong contribution to teamwork.
• Strong change management skills.
To apply on-line, please visit our website at www.covancecareers.com & enter req # 34675
Covance, with headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey, is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with annual revenues greater than $2 billion, global operations in more than 30 countries, and more than 11,000 employees worldwide.
Covance provides high-quality nonclinical, clinical, and commercialization services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to help reduce the time and costs associated with drug development. We also offer laboratory testing services to the chemical, agrochemical and food industries and are a market leader in toxicology services, central laboratory services, discovery services, and a top global provider of Phase III clinical trial management services. Covance