Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials using MRP.
- Works to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Oversees the master schedule and ensures comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing.
- Determines material requirements from engineering and production schedules, and maintains inventory at planned levels.
- Drives cost savings and quality improvement projects.
- Create the manufacturing forecast based upon domestic and international sales data.
- Develop rough-cut capacity plans to analyze and negotiate resource requirements.
- Develop an executable master production schedule in accordance with shelf life and inventory guidelines.
- Manage finished goods inventory to meet agreed-upon customer service requirements.
- Minimize inventory write-offs of finished goods inventory.
- Communicate scheduling and inventory status and issues.
- Incorporate new products or product improvements into the forecast and master production schedule.
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years related experience in a diagnostic or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience working with QAD or other inventory management systems.
- Candidate should be familiar with raw materials used in biomedical device, pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 5 years production planning experience with at least 2 years in master scheduling.
- Candidate should also be experienced with SOP's, GMP, ISO, JIT, MRP and should have experience with APICS principles.
- Candidate should be comfortable and adept at Word and Excel.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE