Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The position will be an integral part of an assay development team to develop
novel assays for the in situ detection of single molecules in single cells. The
candidate is expected to have good understanding of the principles in biology
and practical knowledge in assay development. He/ she will contribute to the
formulation of novel ideas, design of appropriate experiments and execution of
experimental plan at bench. The candidate will have expert knowledge and
hands-on experience in flow cytometry as well as in situ hybridization assay.
He/she will perform independent projects to develop, evaluate and troubleshoot
novel single molecule ISH assays and related instrumentations.
* A bachelor degree in biological sciences, molecular biology, biochemistry or
related discipline, M.S. or Ph.D. preferred.
* Familiar with all basic techniques in molecular and cellular biology.
* 1-3 years of industrial experience, particularly in the area of assay
* Hands-on experience in immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization assay or
flow cytometry is highly desirable.
* Must be able to work independently and interact with people productively in a
challenging working environment.
* Ability to handle technically complex projects and excellent presentation
* Good record keeping and document management skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE